Sunday, October 08, 2006

eventFULL October

Overwhelmed with work ... thats how I am now... I just found out today that I will be sent to Korea on the 17th for another business trip. I have other planned activities for the rest of the month and finding out about this new addition is really hitting my head and my heart.

It's Kyle's 7th birthday on the 13th and unfortnately its a weekday so he'll be in school & I will be at work.. sad =( i'll make up sweetie... I promise...

I have something plannned already but then again, can I just blog about it when its done? I cant help it! Boy, I am just so excited hehe!

-------

On the contrary I am excited about something else.. its our 2nd year anniversary today =) I plan to surprise Jp .... a dinner in a cozy Italian restaurant... a place he will never discover on his own =D

sheeesh...

I remembered the priest's homily 2 Sundays ago...

I survived ... we survived... and still surviving...
-------

love you baby ...

No comments: