Tuesday, March 06, 2007

in.yo cuisine

I fell in love with this place at an instant. It is situated at Esteban Abada -the road parallel to where I live in Katipunan. I was curious when I first saw the restaurant opened.I wanted to try it! Good thing, it was my fiance's birthday the next month (december) so I brought him there for dinner on his special day :) Surprise! Surprise! :) He initially thought that I prepared something for him at home since I asked him to drive the car going to my place .

This is me and my fiance on his birthday at in.yo cuisine
December 14, 2006


The interior of the place alone was already a surprise to me and Jp :) Very good food also! The service is excellent and the owner-chefs are very hands-on! Price is reasonable enough because of its big serving :) Jp and I wasn't able to accommodate their desserts in our stomachs anymore after the main course hehe! I will definitely go back to the place for another good food experience!

IN.YO FUSION CUISINE
66 E. Abada St., Loyola Heights, Quezon City (behind Katipunan Avenue)

You can call 09209607202 for reservations :)

No comments: