Friday, June 29, 2007

No Ordinary Day

This is our typical weekend. The good thing about having a big family is this!
GOOD COMPANY + GOOD FOOD= uber PERFECT SUNDAY


Kuya Bambi w the duo who cant get enough of each other

dinosaurs invade citywalk! ate ri & tin!
forever young at heart :)



nobody does it better :)
my eating partner, my movie date and everything else!


ponch, ria, fiance jp and me taken @ Gerry's Grill





(l-r) ate ri.beth.tin.ciab.sas.camille
cousins & soon to be in-laws xx


of course, Kyle is always present!
everyone loves him dearly. so thankful.


hungry packs @ Gerrys Grill for Sunday Dinner

There you go... my future family. This is one of the many reasons why I am excited about getting married. Having my own family, raising my own kids and taking care of Jp, my future husband inspires me a lot & it makes me feel really worthy. It inspires me to think about us getting old together, qrowing old together. I am indeed very lucky to be a part of a very bonded clan. One thing that i've always dreamt of having. This is exactly what i've always wanted... Truly I found love :) My life has been better than my dreams!

No comments: