Thursday, August 02, 2007

rain please..

'been wanting to blog about so many things but both time and workload aren't so cooperative...

so for today, i'll forget about my so-so rants & random thoughts...

this one's very alarming:



Most of us are probably aware of this news already. I can't help but feel alarmed and get affected by this. Yes, its been hot-very,very hot. The northern part (La Union area) of the Philippines is already experiencing drought. No rain for the past 2 months when in fact it should be the raining already...

Honestly, I used to hate it when it rains, more when typhoon hits our country. For one, I get hassled commuting to work. I'm worried about my Kyle getting wet on his way to school and getting sick after... and so with my 2 brothers who commutes to school also. I get worried for my Jp also, i'm worried about heavy downfalls when he's driving
because he works at night which is already risky as it is..

Now, I am worried because it hasn't rained hard yet.. electricity fluctuating, water shortage, people from the provinces threatened because they depend on their farms for their living.

What is happening?

Let's try to conserve water in our little means...

Let's pray for rain...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ey, God heard your prayers. There's a heavy downpour today. :)

I hate heavy rains too because it's bad for our business. :p