Sunday, January 28, 2007

Let's see what I am up to...

1) I am already in the last few chapters of the book I am reading... 1 down! I am excited to start my Mitch Albom book :)

2) Wedding Preparations : church- OK, reception -OK, entourage-OK, couturier -OK

3) I started with my "pledged" AEROKAEBO last weekend and I am loving it! I wanted to work out in a gym but since I couldn't find any affordable fitness centers near my place , I decided to do my home-based exercises instead. I
go jogging at Ateneo if I have time in the afternoon, do a lot of stretching and I do my AEROKAEBO religously.
My fiance offered to enroll me at Gold's Gym, I am still thinking twice about the idea. I'll try to make the most of what I have at home. These fitness centers are way too expensive already. I pledge to do this more seriously now. I gained a lot from all the events and gatherings last year. My pants are getting tighter and tighter :( I dont want to be "lumba-lumba" on my wedding day. :D

4) Singapore, here I come!!!! I am leaving for SIN tomorrow! Im excited! I am going there for my scheduled business trip and at the same time visit my cousins who migrated there late 2006. Singapore is one of the places that I've been wanting to visit. In fact, I wanted to work there. Guess what, dreams do really come true! :)


No comments: