Sunday, February 04, 2007

My Trip to the LION CITY


This is ME in SINGAPORE! :)

The famous roti bread in SIN that I s0oo love! I usually to have this in Manila
every weekend at kopi roti (w/ hubby on our routinary Sunday Breakfast) and
breadtalk (w/ officemates).
SELOSO BEACH inside SENTOSA


Dolphin show inside SENTOSA. I was really feeling bad that kyle wasn't with me then :(
pink dolphins were amazing! and really cute!

who's this again?! :D



...inside SENTOSA, goofing around Merlion

newly constructed VIVO CITY, the biggest mall in Singapore
(well, that's according to the lady cab driver who drove me there... she was really very pushy that I go there instead of ORCHARD RD.)

with my cousin almira and her super generous husband :)
(taken inside the NIGHT SAFARI while waiting for the tram train)


Really big beef burger from Chaw-Chawang inside the night safari


Yes, this is my favorite hot caramel machiato (extra hot/skimmed milk). I had to look
for a coffee shop
on my first night! hehe :D I needed to... Thanks to STARBUCKS for being worldwide!

ESPLANADE view from Pan Pacific, the hotel where I stayed. The hotel location
was perferct because of its accessibility to the "everything" and
of course the location of our clients (I was there for a business trip actually).













No comments: