Sunday, April 15, 2007

'been a while

it seems forever since I last blogged or even read my favorite blogs... That's how technology idle i've become for the past two weeks. Nothing much happened during holy week. I practically stayed home, cleaned up my closet, watch dvds, read some books & magazines.. and yeah wait for my fiance to finish work so he can pick me up for lunch or coffee. Yes, that was practically normal.. for us maybe. My fiance and I work different shifts, sometimes hard & frustrating. Nevertheless, we try to make the most out of our time together. We got used to it and learned to live by the fact that... "absence really somehow makes the heart go fonder..." sigh*

Holy Thursday, we ended up feasting at Circles Shangri-la since most restaurants were closed that day. Yeah I know that was fasting day supposedly and we felt gu
ilty afterwards.. :S The rest of the holidays were really slow. I took the time off to relax....

April 10- start of my week long training in Makati. I miss my office. I miss my mails :(

So before finally hitting work mode, I got the chance t
o go out and party with friends friday last week! Went to em.ba.ssy & cui.sine at The Fort with my bestfriend Marielle & some other friends.
The last time that I really went out on a gimik like this was 3 years ago... October 2003 to be exact! And oh yeah I was single and in-love at the same time hehe! Yes you read it right... SINGLE & IN-LOVE *wink*

Saturday night, I had dinner w my family at Gerry's-Libis. Jp, my future hubby joined us. Again, we went home bloated. See that? we are a family and a couple- who cant resist one vice-FOOD.

Sunday, Jp and I met up with our photographer to finalize things for our wedding :) Again, one down! "excited" is not even the word to describe how I feel... I am really getting married! haha! (will be coming up w a separate blog exclusively for my wedding preps)

We went out on a date afterwards.. wherelse?! our ever favorite - Galileo Enoteca last night. Had cold cuts, cheese & wine! and of course some uber yummy pasta! Perfect for some soon-to-be-married dinner dates... Yes, after 3 years, we still go out on dates :) his effort -- most of the time :) hehe! I really enjoy exclusive time with him because... I dont know... it feels so different and I still feel "kilig" even after 3 years ... And I still hope to post about these "dates" in the future, even after we get married :)

{sadly , photos from our family dinner and galileo pic w Jp got lost.. I mean deleted :( grrrrr) kasi naman my super cure brother deleted all the pictures from my camera!}

No comments: