Monday, April 02, 2007

busy bee

My weeks been busy as hell. Literally. While the rest of the world is busy planning their out of town trips, we (the one's in the world of travel) are working their ass off to confirm bookings and flights for our clients. That's the hardest & most challenging part. For the past three weeks alone, I had to monitor flight confirmations & Malaysian guests which both gave me a headache. I need to slow down... I am beginning to feel really really tired.

I've been giving up my pledged weekday run in Ateneo because my body is just too tired and exhausted the moment I get home. I am that tired to even prepare dinner. I am excited for the upcoming long weekend vacation. Oh! thank God I can now relax and enjoy my dvds & books at home. I also planned to finally meet up with college friends for that "always cancelled" badminton session. I'm excited! I hope my bestfriend Mar can join us though :S for old times sake hehe :D

Kyle is coming back from Ilocos this weekend and I am very very excited. I missed him... and I am missing him more everyday. I miss him around the house, I miss him requesting a certain food for dinner, I miss him being eager to go to tito Jp's house on weekends, I miss him asking mommy to hug him at night because he can't sleep :(, I miss him playing his gameboy while I read my books at night... I really can't wait for that warm hugs & kisses from my little boy...

Five days of no work, how can I not be this excited? :)


No comments: