Monday, May 21, 2007

no summer

I didn't exactly felt much of the summer bliss this year. For one thing, I work in a company that arranges summer getaways for other people, so that definitely meant - I can't go on leave myself :( Unlike my other friends, I have no Boracay, no Bohol, no Ilocos photos this year...
I do away and make the most of my weekly events with family. It's definitely fun and this year, I must say that I am really embracing every moment that I get to spend with my family and my fiance's clan as well. I am able to spend a good amount of quality time with each and everyone especially my mama who is beginning to love our walks at ateneo, BREADTALK date, and travel plans these past few weeks.

This weekend, we ( my family, jp & his mom) will go up to the Cuna's resthouse in Tagaytay. We will laze around & relax on Saturday and on Sunday we will spend the day at Villa Escudero. Not quite fun for friends my age but I am definitely loving this quality time with family. I guess I am really getting old :S I'm excited for this road trip. For one thing this is the first time that we will be going out of town together. My OM said the seafood buffet in Villa Escudero is worth a try and I am taking her word for it :)


Kyle's class will start June 5. I am not sure though if he is that excited. I know the kid is very well enjoying the summer vaca and I sensed a little disappointment from him when I told him that summer vacation will be over in two weeks. I bought his school uniform & supplies last week. I am almost done with my checklist. His trolley school bag & school shoes are the only ones left on the list. I am buying them next payday... operation budget :D

Another post-summer activity... I'm working on the office's company outing. Target date is end of June or first week of July. Options : 1)Caylabne Bay 2) Montemar 3) Golden Sunset.

Attended management meeting the whole afternoon of yesterday. Looks like my boss is really loving me... More more work for me this year and my planner is already booked till August next year :D Tsk, I still have to work on my wedding preps boss! Office work is challenging, tiring, & exhausting... but ironically, I am loving it!



No comments: