Thursday, May 10, 2007

There's so much to share :) I feel so happy and blessed today! I thank God for another year :) thanks to my friends who remembered & sent their happy birthday thoughts :)

There's my family... ( who asked me to buy my bday cake-- kasi nga daw bday ko! exag talaga!ang hirap maging panganay hahaha :D ) & my little kyle who made the morning of my birthday very very lovely :)


to my hubby who took a day off just to be with me on my birthday :) malakas na talaga ako sayo :) at long last hahaha! kaya love na love kita kasi di mo din ako matitiis at ang pangungulit ko :P i love you so much baby and thanks for being with me on my birthday kahit wala ka pa tulog! :)


this is me & jp @ FRIDAYS. our favorite hobby :) eat! eat! eat!

Thanks to my super loving future mother-in-law for singing me a happy bday song over the phone :) Loving talaga siya! the best! I will be the happiest bride on my wedding day! What more can I ask for? 1 out of 10 wives are lucky to be super close to their husband's parent... I guess I am that lucky 1 :)

And another surprise for today :) God never fails to make you feel important & loved at the most unexpected time :) Sobra! I wasn't feeling really good last night (i don't want to mention why) but two important things happened today... and I thought... Why am I feeling sad ba? Jp made his not so usual call to check on me this morning. Sweet :) Aj, surprised me with this blog entry that she made for my birthday :) http://pinkmonster.wordpress.com . I feel grateful :0 Your second entry is dedicated to me :) This will be forever kept in my heart.

You know me well sweetie! Touched talaga! uber thoughtful :)

At 25...

  • I am at peace
  • I have a better relationship with my parents and family
  • I had to let go of some people & nourished friends who are worth keeping :)
  • I lost love... and found love once again ... even better
  • I was hurt and I cried my heart out... but now I am laughing :D
  • I found out things which were not so good... but its ok, I believe I will be a better person because of that.
  • I am engaged... and soon to be married :)
  • I am excited to be Mrs. Jp Pimentel and a mother to our future kiddos
  • I am now in a better , stable and more fulfilling job
  • I've experienced the craziest fight ever
  • I am loving my family more each day
  • I am loving my life more
  • I am loving God very much for all the hurts & healing
  • I am at my HAPPIEST :)

I still want to write so many things but I need to rush home. Mom made my favorite sinigang & she's expecting me for dinner...

I'll post again tomorrow :P














No comments: