Monday, October 15, 2007

No Reservations

Jp & I went to watch No Reservations last Friday. I personally wanted to see this film because I am fan of Catherine Zeta Jones (next to Julia Roberts hehe) ...and because there is a culinary touch in the story. I love to cook and for some really close friends, they know that I am a frustrated chef :D I initially wanted to take up culinary studies for college but my folks is not very supportive of it... and I have financial responsibilities to take care of so this dream is set aside for the meantime.

The film is very light and inspiring.Simple movie. The recipes are mouth-watering. Makes you want to go on a date in a fine dining restaurant with the man of your dreams. However, Katherine Zeta Jones' appearance in this film is not so beautiful as she is in most of her films. I am disappointed with the film shots. The "grumpy" and "sungit" character of Kate reminds of some people i've met in my life, friends and officemates... hmm, like what i've said, one should have a better outlook in life.. It helps! You can get all stressed in your life but your problems will not be solved that way. lighten up! Smile! :)

No comments: