Monday, May 25, 2009

busy bee

My hands are tied up on a Monday and yes this is me - a WORKING MOM! (a bundat-working-mommy). For weeks i've been trying work and manage my schedule and make sure that I attend to everything equally. This is the hardest part though... with the big tummy and b. boy stretching and kicking inside my womb (like as if he just ate a huge chocolate bar), I know I have to start slowing down. I am officially on my 30th week and i'm lucky that this pregnancy is very cooperative. Except of course, when the back aches strikes at night.

I want to list my MUST DO for this week.. Yes it's Monday and I feel that the next four-six days is not enough for me to finish my wifey, mommy and work assignments. Wheeeww!!!!


  • finish weekly menu for the house
  • grocery
  • buy new set of tea plants
  • coordinate with gardener for the frontyard trimmings
  • buy new set of uniforms for Kyle (he's grown!)
  • buy new bag and schol supplies for Kyle
  • cover books/ notebooks for the Kyle
  • call Kumon center
  • resume general cleaning (Kyle's room and ours -both in major need of spring cleaning before b. boy arrives)
  • See Dr Michael Gan for my sugar consultation and diet
  • OB check-up (we have to visit every two weeks now)
  • join mama's garage sale on Saturday
  • attend Parenting Seminar (for expectant moms) on Saturday (1-4pm)
  • prepare homemade dessert for hubby (been wanting to do this for two weeks now)
  • work on my soap orders/ new webpage
  • attend baby shower planned by officemates (supposedly a surprise thing but someone slipped & just had to spoil it unintentionally! haha!
  • have my nails done! (pending for one month already!)
  • get myself a comfy flat formal slippers that I can wear to work (the heavy weight is making it hard for me to walk around the office and do my daily sales calls already. yes, my feet got bigger!yikes!)
  • work on client proposals
  • submit accreditation requirements
  • submit weekly report and itin to my boss
  • meeting with important client on Wed pm
  • file FTS for end of the month payroll
  • schedule dentist apppintment for me and my two boys
  • hopefully visit Manila Ocean Park on Sunday (last hurrah for Kyle before the end of his summer vacation)
  • check out crib and stroller at Baby & Co this weekend
  • update my solace more often inspite of the busy schedule

I hope to accomplish everything this week or maybe in the next two weeks. Most of these are urgent and I really have to finish them. One important self reminder though: slow down honey!

No comments: