Monday, July 04, 2011

Kian's Party Favors



Found these cute favor bags from Gourdos! They were on sale :) Filled it with bah-bob stuffs- coloring books & crayons, stickers, pencils, bubbles, some fancy mini springs; and of course chocolates and candies for the sweet tooth!

We prepared these gift tags ourselves! I soooo love do-it-yourself preparations. Makes me really happy and proud after :) A colleague offered to play with the lay-out for me. And mom-in-law helped me with the printing :) Thanks, thanks with much love :)

My good friend Naomi of Naomi's Kitchen gave her chocolate lollipops as a gift for her godson. These are home-made as well! Thanks Ninang!
My mama will be baking Kian's cake and cupcakes for the party; and I will be decorating them myself :) Mommy is super excited! :) I know our little boy will have a blast! and all the kids too! <3

No comments: