Sunday, July 17, 2011

weekend therapy


I had to work on a Sunday. The team is actually aiming to finish some deliverables for this quarter so we had to sacrifice our weekends for work :( I felt so sad and tired... these flowers made my day! got them from Legazpi Sunday Market after our meeting! The color is lovely isn't it?! :)

I thought of little project for our baby girl's room :) can't wait to start working with my hands!


Officemates requested if I can cook pasta for Monday lunch. We had our sort-of-potluck for lunch. Exag!!! busog to the highest level:D We had home-made fruit salad and leche flan from Conti's too.

Spicy Tuna Pasta

canned tuna in brine/water
olives & capers
extra virgin olive oil
fresh basil & italian seasoning
salt, pepper and lotsa chili flakes!!!

simple and easy friends! try it at home too! :)



No comments: