Thursday, December 07, 2006

finally back =D

I'm back :) Finally after almost a quarter of not being able to conditionally write well... I am finally back :D Christmas is fast approaching and I am just so excited about a lot of things...

My papa is coming home for Christmas :) I am very happy that family is complete this year to celebrate Christmas. I am excited...I got myself a new digicam so I can take photos of this season's events & activities :D I took a leave from work so I can spend time with my family this Christmas. I would want to make the most out of it since I will be getting married soon.

And speaking of that... My parents is finally meeting Jp's dad before the year ends. Well, I am not quite sure if I would consider this as a formal pamamanhikan already .. I guess not... especially that my future mom-in-law would surely want something really perfect & extraordinary for our wedding...

We are planning to spend Christmas in Manila this year & New Year in Ilocos. For the past 2 years, I spent the New Years in Tagaytay with Jp's clan. I brought my brothers with me of course. This year, I hope (fingers crossed) to be with Jp on Christmas Day. I mean us... me and my family. I hope things will go well with my mom so I can tag her along with us. It will really be meaningful...

Jp's family & my family together on Christmas... just exactly how I wish things will be in the future after we get married.

Uh, I wont be too excited because i dont want to spoil it... Wishful thinking for now... :)

Next week is Jp's birthday :) Again, I
am stressed out because I cant think of a gift to give him... He has everything already... I guess I will end up bringing him to one of the resto-pool that i've hunted... Sssshhhh...

*****










New Years 2005 w/ my brothers & Jp's family in Tagaytay. :)














New Years 06 .. with my future family :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.