Friday, December 08, 2006

Jp started renovating the rooms in his house... for us... for Kyle :) We had our weekly dinner date last night .... We talked about how our week went in the office, our wedding plans, room interior , business start-ups and his plan of getting us a big family car hahaha & my requested huge dresser ... We do not really agree about every topic that we get to discuss but this I must say makes our bond well, well, well... Yes, I am falling in love with this man over & over for the past three years... He knows very well how to treat me fairly... like a princess (but definitely not the spoiled one :D) I must say that his principles and rules in life compliments what I truly need and want.

We are getting married in 2008 and I was never this certain in my life. Jp is the man that I am willing to offer my life to... I want to grow old with him & take care of him.... Cook his favorite food and prepare irresistabel desserts for him... fix his tie ... watch dvds with him... and grow fat with him hehehe :D



No comments: