Sunday, February 11, 2007

Getting Jp the perfect gift for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries etc., has always been a challenge to me. No, not that my man is picky but because of me always wanting to surprise him the best way I can :) For the past years... I, most of the time just hunt for a perfect resto where we could dine and celebrate the occasion. I must say that I was always successful because he appreciated everything from the food , service to ambiance and....he was always thankful at the end of the night. I am inspired and I am always excited in doing the resto research as much as I am excited in seeing him at the end of a day's work. For about 3 years now, I still want to surprise him and try new things with him.

I planned to surprise Jp for Valentines :) We've be
en eyeing Solemates Wellness Center in Eastwood City for quite sometime now but because of a very busy work schedule we haven't had the chance to go and try their service.:(

last weekend.. had to sneak.. for some GC's!

A colleague, Aleth & Jeff said their Thai Reflexology was great. According to them it is more than relaxing because the foot massage is actually better than a regular body massage. "papatulugin ka talaga!"

Hmmm, it for us to find out :)

No comments: