Tuesday, February 20, 2007

OUR PINK SALT DINNER

Our personalized post-valentines dinner catered by PINK SALT (chef couple Nikki & Aji)food was very gourmet and the presentation was great! .It was some kind "i-feel-guiltyruining-the-food-presentation" type of feeling. hehe! Nevertheless, our stomachs were much more important I guess :) It was past 8pm when we started our so-called dinner date. Jp & I along with his couple-cousins (Jovi & Ina / Ponch &Nina)were all in our very comfortable dressy attire. We had the dinner set-up at ate Ina's house this time.And to add more romance in the setting,a solo guitarist ( i forgot his name,s0o sorry!) was with us to play loooveeey songs :)



OUR MENU : APHRODISIAC PALETTE
(perfect for the love month!hahaha!)

With my fiance :) My favorite person to dine with. We are to conquer
the best restos in town! ( as long as its near our area :D)
My eating partner and my dessert buddy!:)
Trying a chef-for-hire dinner at home was an experience. Away from all the traffic hassles going to the restaurants in Makati or Fort, we were able to manage & celebrate v-day at home romantically :) plus good company as well! :)

No comments: