Thursday, July 12, 2007

flats

I am a big fan of stilletos, mules and high- heeled sandals.. well, basically because it really does looks sexy and fashionable right? :D Until I landed on a sales/marketing job that required me to go out most often than not. That would me walking when visiting clients and attending meetings. For the first couple of months, I tried to tolerate even if my soles would then swell which is actually bad because my feet began look dry at times already (yuck!). Not to mention the threat of varicose veins. Bad.

I then resorted to wearing flats. I was initially weary and uncomfortable because I feel so short. (hehe, fyi my fiance is about 6'2" .. so I used to feel so short for him when wearing plain flats).

I found these reall
y nice and cute flats last December when I went to Karl Edwards Bazaar. I am a self-confessed bargain hunter and tiangge freak! Aside from the challenge of getting the lowest bargain, I just enjoy looking around for unique and cute finds. I am amazed to see locally made trinkets also.

The back & white patent flats on the left are what I usually use everyday when I go to work. Very classic and it sure fits my corporate get-up. The beaded gold flats is what I usually wear on weekends or on a dress-down Friday @ work. These are my first ever ballet flats which I bought about 3 years ago in a tiangge selling items from India. Nice no? I can wear it without any accessories :) The bronze ballet flats with a ribbon is cute but I seldom use it.No reason. I juts don't feel like using it. The last two above (green/zebra) are my favorites. Very chick! I usually wear it with jeans and plain top. Cute!

These are juts cheap buys! Promise! :) No more than 400 except for the gold ballet flats.




No comments: