Wednesday, September 26, 2007

cupcake craze

My friend Tricia ,who is currently based in Ilocos came to visit Manila last weekend. We watched Avenue Q play Sat afternoon then we went to Serendra @ The Fort for Tricia to see the place & try out Sonja's. She's been craving for it when she came across a number of blogs about these cupcake craze...


This tiny restaurant gets really packed.. the cupcakes are a bit expensive (around Php80/pc) actually but I read in one of Sonja's interviews that she uses imported French Brand ingredients and that is the reason why her cupcakes are a little pricey.. Hmmm, tasted it finally! And the verdict? good enough for a once in a while treat.:)


Months of ym messages and were finally here! :)


(7/22) with my high school friends, Tricia & Naomi outside Serendra.. :)

Must loved. Perfect for my afternoon tea. Tricia found the cupcakes too sweet but they were just perfect for my type of dessert :)

It was my first time to try Sonja's also. Too bad Jp & Kyle wasn't with me at that time :( I'm sure the boys will love the cupcakes also! I plan to go back with them soon :) This is one of the rare times that I went to try out a new restaurant or food without Jp. We go together most of the time because this is one hobby that we enjoy doing together.

Naomi & Tricia tried Chelsea for early dinner but I was a a bit unhappy about their service. Duo & Portico pa din talaga ang the best! :D Nevertheless, I am happy for this very quick but productive & memorable get together! :)

Sonja's is located at SERENDRA, Fort Global City.

2 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

those cupcakes really look yummy Tin. :)


www.nicemorning.net

Trishy said...

we'll go back to serendra! so many restos to try.. =)

miss you tin!