Monday, September 03, 2007

Fungolf

We had our annual Fungolf Tournament last August 20, 2007 at the Tagaytay Highlands Ineternational Golf Club. This is our company's annual treat to the bosses of our top clients. Our simple way of thanking them for their continuous patronage. I had to work even if the Philippine Government declaired that the 20th was a special non-working holiday. Part of my job as Business Development/ Marketing of our company is to handle events. Both stressful and fun.I get to go to places and meet different kinds of people from the industry. From staff to the big bosses. This actually is one privilege that I am both thankful & grateful of. I am truly thankful that I was given this kind of opportunity in my career life.



with Reggie, our FUNGOLF Mascot

With the Fungolf team (l-r sherwin, sir bob, me, ms dolly, tin and jiggs)

Our Big Bosses, Mr & Mrs Mamaril during the ceremonial

Tag Team , both Kristine. we've been partners in crime for a couple of months now.
working well somehow :)

No comments: