Sunday, September 16, 2007

















my boys enjoying Toytown Shopping :)


Weekends are very special to me because I get to spend time with my family. Like what I usually label my posts : weekends are NO ORDINARY DAY for me.

RED KIMONO





























(above photo) me & fiance with my mom, tita mao (jp's mom) & my brother mico. Dinner night before tita mao's trip for US. We will miss you Mader! :)


Dinner at Red Kimono, a Japanese restaurant in Silvercity (they have a branch at The Fort also!) The food is really good. They have this eat-all-you-can promo @ Php485/head. Super sulit because the menu is really good. The gyoza, spicy teka maki, yakitori & japanese beef fried rice are really yummy!

Jp & I are planning to bring his cousins next weekend :)






No comments: