Monday, July 13, 2009

hello world =)

hello everyone!

I got excited and decided to pop out a little early than expected :)

My name is John Konstantine A. Pimentel

call me KIAN for short :)

I was born July 08, 2009 at around 8:32pm

at the Makati Medical Center

I weigh 6.14lbs (healthy and strong!)

and I am about 48cm long (tall like daddy!)


Mommy and daddy are celebrating of course! Everyone's excited!

My kuya kyle was in the hospital too waiting :D



Mom will say more about d-day in her next post

(teehee! when i've given her enough sleep already)



**********


kuddos to my daddy!


48hours of no sleep! from work, he met up with mommy for her weekly check-up -not thinking that i was on my way out already :D he had to rush back home and get mommy's hospital bag! He's been doing so well taking care of me and mommy for the past days!

(but dad, you have to learn to carry me ok?! I won't fall promise :P).



i'm a proud baby! i have the best dad! :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

tin! long time! congratulations to you and jp! congratulations!!!!!