Monday, July 06, 2009

random (waiting for d-day)

I finally bought b. boy his Tommee Tippee bottles. Couldn't wait for donations anymore.Hehe! I figured this is what I really want for our lil' one so why not get it for him right?! We are extremely frequenting all these baby stores for a couple of weekends already. Nakakaloka all the cute stuffs that we want to buy for b. boy. Even kuya is gettting addicted already. We went to Baby & Co Podium last Sunday because Kyle wanted to buy these cute socks that he saw a week ago for his "ading" (an Ilocano term for a younger sib)- then he saw these squirking toy for newborn babies and he wanted to get it as well. We tried to stop him but he got mad- kasi it's his money naman daw. Yes folks, kuya's been saving for his lil' bro's welcome present too! So there, he bought four pairs of super cute socks and a newborn toy for b. boy. (I shall post the pics after Saturday). So loving, generous and thoughful kuya Kyle. Mom and dad are so proud :)

******

Met up with my bestfriend Mar last Friday night at the new Eastwood mall. At last! we've become so busy with work and yes we are getting old and yes- she is still complicated (rather - she still dates complicated men!) There's so much catching up to do! We've been missing so much. We had coffee at Starbucks so we can have more time to update each others' lives. Oh, I had to drag her to Babyland and Toytown for some baby shopping also. (Yeah, priorities change- Babyland vs Steve Madden :D ) My loots that night- a flashcard brain stimulator for infants, a cute puppy bath towel and a non-toxic liquid soap for cleaning b. boy's feeding bottles. I got him a cute bib that matches one of his outfits too! :)

******

saw Ice Age - Dawn of the Dinosaurs with kuya and hubby over the weekend. The film was hilarious!



*****

Nearing d-day, mommy is becoming anxious and impatient. Maybe it's because of the big belly and the swelling feet hehe. And my body is aching badly. I hardly sleep at night anymore which means I have a hard time waking up in teh morning, but as practiced, I still wake up to preapre Kyle for school even if we have helpers around who can do it for me. I love being a mommy to Kyle. He can actually fixed himself alreadyfor as early as 3-4 yrs old but even with that, I still make sure to wake up and look after him while he prepares himself to school. Soon, kuya will grow and will not need me to look after him, but I want him to remember that mommy is just around when he calls out for a towel or warm water...


I am excited about the stuffs that i've been collecting for b.boy. I so love extraordinary and personally designed onesies- not the typical white ones. I've been collecting cute designs -mostly cars, truck, play balls and cute designs made by local mom-preneurs on-line :) I find munchkin products interesting too! very colorful and vibrant! I already bought a blue bottle & nipple brush today (non-slip grip) and I am planning to go back for the formula dispensers, medicators, soft-tip infant spoons and fun ice chewy teethers :) Oh life! magastos pero masaya! :D

*******

Hospital bag for mommy & b. boy - all set!

Pelvic Ultrasound done last Sat at Medical City - everything normal! Thank God! :)

Weekly check-up scheduled on Wednesday. Hay!!! Can't wait na talaga!

Endorsements due to finish this week. Maternity Leave filed. Excited to be just home and play mommy to my kids and full-time wife to my hardworking hubby! :) Perfect! :)

*******

the baby ticker is making me impatient already :D c'mon!

No comments: