Wednesday, August 03, 2011

kids room

We're excited to re-do our kids room. Our little princess is arriving in less than 3months and it's a challenge for me and hubby as we need to make do with the available rooms in the house. Kuya Kyle and Kian are presently enjoying their own separate rooms. Now, the boys will have to share and sacrifice for their little sister :)

I found these really cute stuffs on-line for the kids room!

http://www.numa.com.ph/
http://www.twotots.net/
www.dwellstudio.com/designer-baby-boutique

We'll have Kian's (used-to-be) room painted this September to make it look more girly :) I'll probably stick to the traditional white and pastel pink theme for little girls. I also like some flowery notes so I thought of working wth my hands and go back-to-basics with--- cross-stitch!!! Oh, I just realized that i've adorned flowers so much during this pregnancy. I would go out of my way to get them from weekend markets to put in the house, particularly in our dining area. Fresh flowers are so nice to look at;and it makes the feel of the house so relaxed and vibrant at the same time.

Kyle and Kian (inspite the age gap) will surely enjoy each other's company in their new room. At a very yourng age, Kian is adapting his kuya's interests already. They both like playing cars (those small hotwheels that is!), tonka trucks & trains. They enjoy playing basketball also! The little boy would imitate kuya's moves as if he's a big boy already. I know their room will be that messy and will never be clutter-free for the time being but who cares?!! Can we just let them enjoy their childhood for now...

No comments: