Tuesday, August 22, 2006

desperate housewives

One thing good about long weekends!? you will finish your stocked up dvds at home! Finally! I managed to finish second season of desperate housewives! Forgive the drama addict in me !
180pxdesperate_housewives_series_promo

This one's a combination of drama, thriller and mystery... there's a comedy part too! ( but definitely nothing like the classic F.R.I.E.N.D.S. series)




For the fun of it, I took this test in Desperate Housewives official website!!!

http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/quiz/index.html

My test result is similar to that of Susan's character! oh my ! Oh my! Is that good or bad? but I remembered when I started watching the first season, I told a friend that I wanted to be Susan! The only reason then was that I found her pretty and sexy for a mom of a teen-age girl (julie)...

Now, I came to realize that maybe I am a bit of HER... because somehow I dont wanna be like Bree, she is very stiff and boring, so prim and proper... Lynette, on the other hand is ok but she seems to be disorganized most of the time... Especially during the first season when she was still a stay-home mom. She failed to fix herself ( one thing i think is very important even if you are married), she's most of the time harassed and stressed out.Oh I really hope I wont end up like her. (She was my 2nd choice though, hehe) And lastly never would I want to be Gabrielle... she didnt want babies ( even of her own) ,she slept with her gardener etc., tsk she should have chosen to be single forever right? Susan on the other hand is a single mom who was able to raise a very independent and responsible child. She makes mistakes sometimes ( esp in finding her true love) , But more than any of the characters, I must say that her story is more realistic than than the rest.

Ok sorry I didn't actually plan to make long blog about this series. I got carried away hehe...

Too much.. too much...

I bought 2 seasons of LOST last week ! Im gonna watch it soon =)

No comments: