Sunday, August 13, 2006

never enough

Weekend this time is both good and bad for me. Defined hectic, I must say. Friday and Saturday, I had to attend 2 separate seminars in Makati. It was ok because it is an additional learning on my part. It is actually a 4-week course that my company sponsored for me and I really feel lucky for that privelege. On the other hand, it was not so good because I was required to attend on Saturdays and it was a whole day thing. Meaning I only have Sunday as my rest day supposedly. But being a woman who values time for her family and loved ones, I needed to think of ways on how to maximize my Sunday and at the same time be able to do the things that I want to do for myself. Saturday night, I met up with former co-workers from Globalstride even if I was all tired. My hub and I had dinner in Eastwood before that and I felt relaxed just being with this one special man in my life. Even if I do most of the talking & kwento or the bullying?! hehe ( can I just mention again that he is really a quiet person). We were both tired beacuse of a very busy week at the office. Its been a routine actually. We work our ass' off on weekdays and spend quality time on weekends (at least). That I really demanded... because I thought that weekend is the only time that we can really sit down and have a good talk over a sumptuous dessert (sorry but not the usual coffee or tea). I know people would agree to me whe I say that communication is really important in one's relationship.
So there, the group had the usual dessert at coffe bean & tea leaf ...and ended up in Countryside Katipunan Ave., for a very very yummy barbeque. The night ended and I went to bed feeling so full and b
loated because of that two dinners that I had. Satisfying yeah? =) how I really wished my man was beside me the whole night to hug me while I sleep... but I cant be lucky enough... =(
Sunday, I woke up ea
rly even if I was sleepy bacause I promised my adorable Kyle that I wll bring him to timezone. I know he will feel bad if I will not keep my word. He can be frustrated at times just like me =p I also went with my mom to check on this Ralph Lauren bag that she's been eyeing.. of course there I was trying to brainwash her a bit from buying that bag ...that was hell expensive!!! Lastly, I also went with mico, my brother to buy his lacos shoes and chuckies.... I was tempted to buy my own pair of pink pumas as well =) We ate lunch at Gerry's in Promenade and again I went home bloated hehe =) One thing that I enjoy doing with my family... eating!

All of us took our afternoon nap when we got back home. We were very very tired. I was planning to get a massage after dinner but I chose to meet up with my man instead. We drove to tiendesitas to buy my cocoa tablets ( I was opting to make my homemade chocolate drink ).For the remaining half an hour, we decided to hang out at his place, cuddle and get charged by a warm hug for another week of work.

Ooh, I couldn't wait patiently for another weekend. I miss my family.I miss my man. I miss my bed.

I can be impatient at times.

Fast forward please.

Saturdays & Sundays are never enough... never.




No comments: