Monday, August 07, 2006

third wheel

I went out with 2 of my very good friends friday night. I had fun but it could have been much better to see them togeherher again. Yes... together again. My besfriend marielle, and another friend Leejay became officially together sometime in 2004. I was very happy for them... especially for my bestfriend because it was ( I really feel sad I had to us the word "was" ) her first official relationship. They were very happy. I saw it. No pressure among themselves. But of course no relationship is that perfect. They needed to experience their own piece of challenge. The "negative forces" outside their relationship. I wouldn't want to write full details why they had to let go of each other for now since its not my own story to tell. I know they love each other and I want them to get back together ( my fingers crossed =D)...because I saw how happy they were being around each other's arms... =)


Thats me and my good friend Mar, we had our dinner at MYLK in Greenbelt... It was supposedly a "girls night out" =) I had my own stories to share... because my week was a major stress!!! work, parenting, relationship expectations, marriage (yikes).. in fact i dont think friday night was ever enough when im with her. she is the only person i can really talk about anything! everything!

She didnt know I asked her ex to join us that night!!? I wanted to surprise her... yeah I know she's been proving me that she's ok and better but I dont care!!! "pakielamera" ako eh haha! I want them to see each other =) Actually I knew Leejay missed her so as a friend... i did my part =)

So for the night, im officially "third wheel"! its fine , i'd rather be the third wheel for that night than have mar around being the "third wheel" for the rest of my married life!!? hehe (peace mar!) =p







ok now who doesn't want them back anyway? :P


***************************************************************************

No comments: