Wednesday, August 02, 2006

wish- a- wish-a -wish... =)

I've been wanting to have a "real" vacation with my hub :D i know we both need to de-stress! haha =) If time & my work skeds would allow us both then... I have listed 2 of my dream getaways in mind.... *wink* Have more more more on my list but I guess i'll save that.... for future plans and events hehe =)

Meantime, this is where I want to go before the year ends =) If im lucky enough & the good heavens will hear me out, then I want to go October this year =) If not, i'll probably squeeze some from my budget and go by myself.... a very good time to relax, rejuvenate & have the whole world to myself even for one day =)


1) The Farm at san Benito (Mt. Malarayat, Lipa City, Batangas)
www.thefarm.com.ph




2. Nurture Spa (Tagaytay City)
www.nurture.com.ph

No comments: