Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy happy birthday our dear papa. We miss you so much! It's definitely hard to be away from you. We hope that you feel in your heart how much we love you. We are so lucky for having a papa as responsible and understanding as you. Thank you so much for your unconditional love. We pray for your good health and safety always.


hugs & kisses,
Jc,Mico, Kevin & Mama / Jp, Tin & Kyle


* * * * *



Weekend Cooking at home. Orange Grilled Chicken Breast paired with Pesto Rice. Ranch Salad on the side & a decadent chocolate cake that husband bought from Cake-to-Go. :)


We're having dinner with cousins next Saturday. Ria and ate Ina is in charge of the steak and i'll be preparing the seafood. Nina of course, is in charge of her dad's signature home made ceasar salad and drinks. Tito Mai's son, Martin and gf Laureen will join us for the first time. The family tree is getting bigger!!! Happier :)

* * * * *


My husband's very good friend L. Martinez is part of this much-awaited play in Manila! We are so excited to see him. This is my first time to see him perform but i've heard so much from husband about how good he acts. He's a proud friend! :D Lea Salonga is playing princess in Rodger’s and Hammerstein’s Cinderella and i'm excited to watch her live for the first time too. :) My husband saw Miss Saigon few years back and he said Leah is indeed excellent!
I never learned about my husband's interest in theater/broadway earlier. I just had this false impression that he'd rather watch basketball games or play ps at home than watch musical shows. In fact, I did not even bothered to ask him to go with me when I saw Avenue Q with my highshool friends September last year. He could've enjoyed that awesome show too! Anyway, that was just one play that I missed to see with him. Now, we're both excited to see two fantastic plays this year. :)

No comments: