Wednesday, July 02, 2008

random weekend & monday night at home

Our friend Tricia is here so it's get together time for us girls. I wasn't that eager to go anywhere. Common it's Monday! told them to just come over at my house after dinner for dessert/ coffee. That way, I won't be guilty to leave Kyle alone on a schoolday.
Tricia brought cello's doughnuts , I have blushing cupcakes served that I bought over the weekend,Tositos & this superb cheese dip that my mom in law got from S&R. Naomi & tricia tried the leftover pasta from the boys' victory party last Sat :)
These are Naomi's pasalubong from Europe trip. She gave me 2 :) Luvet!


Friendly friends at home. It could've been a desperate housewives night at home if only everyone is married but since they're not, SATC nalang ata! :D it's so fun talking to the girls. stress free monday! we had good laughs till half past midnight. Kyle joined too but he went to bed earlier of course.

* * * * * *

My brother Jc gave me this for pasalubong last weekend. Ano ba? Implying something bro?! :p Sge, we'll see if this one works out. :)

About the book & author here.

* * * * *

Husband & I watched Wanted with my brothers, Jc & Mico last Sunday.The film is so cool and angry! Angelina Jolie is such an idol!



* * * * *

Congratulations to my husband and the team for winning 2nd place in this basketball league -that I wasn't able to support & watch religiously. Sorry babe! Kyle was there naman the whole time to cheer on my behalf :)
Saturday night at Bambi's garage! the boys' victory party :)







2 comments:

Trishy said...

we should meet up agen when i get back..i'l bring the laptop then..hopefuly by 2nd week of aug..c u! =)

Random Thoughts said...

hi Tin,

Hope you still remember moi hehehe. I came across your blog thru AJ's pinkmonster and do check it once in a while. It is nice to know that married life suits you and I must say that your entries are very interesting, if not uplifting at times.

=) hope to see you, tin!

Tina