Monday, July 21, 2008

highschool musical ice tour


High School Musical is loved by our kiddos. We had the chance to watch the Ice Tour at the Big Dome last weekend. Kyle had so much fun. He enjoyed both the music and performance. I guess he's amazed how the artist danced, twisted, and rolled up & down in their ice skates. Truly amazing!
I remembered when my little boy was younger, we'd watch Disney on Ice on Decembers with my parents & siblings. We don't have so much money nor extra cash to splurge for the show so we'd end up getting upper box seats. The Disney characters were so so little from where we were seated. I would end up letting Kyle sit/ stand on my lap for him to be able to better view the show. I remembered saying " promise baby, next time will get the seat in front so you can see Mickey Mouse and kiss him".


I'm happy that I am able to bring Kyle to Araneta Coliseum these days, and watch amazing performances, from concerts, musicals to ice tours. This time, with better seats and with Daddy Jp with us. It may not be the front row seats yet but hopefully in the near future, we'd be able to kiss Mickey & Minnie and be able to watch him up close & personal :)

Kyle and his program souvenir

Late dinner at Pancake House after the show. with my mother in law.

No comments: