Monday, June 30, 2008

random dinner dates with friends

It was my friend, pinkmonster's birthday two Saturdays ago. I wasn't able to celebrate with her that day so as promised , we met up for a post birthday celebration five days after. I'm glad we did. Kaka-miss talaga! It's sad that Traffic Power didn't work out but nonetheless,we were able to start a personal friendship apart from our supposed professional relationship :)

We both love to eat so deciding where to have dinner became a little complicated because we had so & so choices in mind. We decided to eat dinner at Cyma, a greek resto in Shang. Sarap talaga ever! Opa!:)

We ordered my ever favorite roka salad. I can settle eating this alone. I love the caramelized walnuts on it. We also ordered beef steak kebabs, salmon with lemon zest and of course skolatina for dessert. We finished everything along with nearly four hours of catching up.


Happy happy birthday Aj! :)

Cyma
Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Cinema Level, EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd.

Mandaluyong City
Tel: (02) 637-3090

* * * * *
I've read blogs about this quaint restaurant a couple of times already but never had to chance to try it. Our friend Hans was very eager to let us try Angel's Kitchen in Ghills. One of their clients and a family friend owns this restaurant. Pretty much, this is what my husband & I likes when trying out new places.

Ok, we noticed the people there were mostly chinitos! haha! Marielle & I could've left :D (kidding) The place is very relaxed and cozy. Food is reasonably priced (except for the dessert which I think - is very expensive at Php160/slice) & service is ok too :)

My husband ordered salpicao and tomato soup which were both very good. I ordered coffee and this chocolate dessert. My bestfriend Marielle had spicy spareribs which was really yummy & delicious!

Catching up on a Friday with college friends. Marielle, Hans with gf Rachel, Rodel, me & husband. Leejay (who btw, arrived 10,000 yrs after with his girl) :) Missing everyone!

Angel's Kitchen
57 Connecticut Street, North East Greenhills
Tel: 721-8822

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good food:)