Tuesday, August 19, 2008

on walks, talks & everything else :)

We are becoming big on long weekends! I get to do my wifey duties at home like declutter, cook and most of all, spend enough time just talking and acting lazy with my husband and my kyle :) We didn't plan any out of town trip during the long weekend because we have planned something special for the family & Kyle's birthday on October. We stayed home the whole time and made the most out of our quality time together. Husband and I watched dvds while Kyle played psp with my brothers, who spend most of their weekends with us. Last Monday, Kyle and I rearranged his room. I asked him to decide where to put his bed, study table and all his stuffs particularly his toys :) I'm happy he did a good job! The room has bigger space now for other activities and his toys are arranged properly. I can see the whole look of the room is better :) Galing talaga my little boy! little chef & interior designer at the same time! teehee! :D


WALKs with my husband is one activity that I look forward to every weekend. This is better than any other gimmick that we have. Actually we figured, we're enjoying food a lot much so might as well burn some fats too!hehe! Walking around the village is fun :) More than the calories that we intend lose, it's good that we get talk about everything under the sun (or under the moon, at times). We get to talk about future plans, little problems that we need to sort out, how both our weeks in our offices went and a recap about events in our wonderful life together. This is a real "alone time" and "quiet time" for us :) We usually wake up early as 6am on weekends to walk and enjoy the morning sun and we've been trying to squeeze in an hour on weekdays to walk before dinner time.


I look forward to more walks (&jog maybe) with my husband even when our hairs are all grey :D Try it with your loved ones! You gotta love it! It's fun! =)

No comments: