Monday, August 25, 2008

once again @ INYO


I am a big fan of houses turned into cozy restaurants. Two years ago, I surprised Jp on his birthday when I brought him to this house in Katipunan area. That was my first time to experience INYO Cuisine too. It was just the two of us there at that time which made the whole thing more special and intimate for his birthday. I guess INYO is that popular already.The place was packed when we went last Saturday. From sweethearts to old lovers and families, they were there and you'll happy oohhs and ahhss for every bit they made. The restaurant is something that you'll love over and over again. The place is perfect and the food is even better :)


I've encouraged my family, relatives and friends to try the place and i'm happy to hear that they loved the place too :) If there's one thing that I can freely give out to friends, I think that would be a perfect dining experience. No, no.. not a treat! Rather, an experience that they can always look back to and smile about :) Yes, most of my relatives and friends would call me up and ask for suggestions on where to eat for so many important ocassions. I'm happy that I get to share good experiences with them by being part of the special events in their lives :)

Last Saturday, Jp & I went to Inyo Cuisine with our cousins. We had another perfect meal for our dinner. The husbands we're so tired from our badminton game that afternoon so with no hesitation they ordered the US Hanging Tender Steak (yeah this was literally super tender!). We tried their asparagus soup which was just right. Nina and I had pasta. Pesto Cream & Grilled Chicken for me and Nina tried the Pasta Alle Congolle. Both good and the servings were really big. This is another fun fun Saturday night for the four of us :)


For dining at Inyo Cuisine, you can check out details
here :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one of the niceer place to eat at in QC