Wednesday, July 12, 2006

coffee, rain, quizmeme...

Oh yeah, I took this personality test today and look what i got :D

Tin, your love personality type is INFJ


As an INFJ, people who appreciate high quality will usually notice you. Intuition and emotion are your type's strong suits. As a result, your sensitivity and adept communication skills can almost immediately put people at ease. You aren't the kind to overwhelm people with senseless babble. You'll usually prefer to be a good listener. Those around you can often sense this integrity. They may even implicitly know that they can trust you without you having to say a word. Chances are that your insights have helped any number of people during their time of need. In relationships, your warm personality helps you to quickly forge deep personal bonds with others. Easygoing and harmonious, you tend to dislike petty arguments and are usually very forgiving of minor transgressions.

another one!!! my poohpersonality :)





I had a few of these personality tests today. Well, at least something's up to amaze me on a very busy day!!! :) Its been raining outside, classes were already suspended since yesterday. This is one of the few reasons why I miss being a student myself. Allowances, perhaps a little too much of those "free time", late night parties ! and oh yeah, long breaks of course!

Now that I am already working, my life's been a routine. I wake up 7am everyday, get dressed and kiss my kyle goodbye :) When I get to the office, my first stop after logging-in would be the coffee maker. Yep! coffee has been a great friend since I started working back in 2004. I just love cappucinos and caramel machiattos simply because they are my ever loyal companions while working all day.They do keep me up and ironically makes me feel relaxed at the same time. And just recently , Philippine's very own "barako" coffee has been my everyday
favorite.Thanks to my boss and Miss Joanna, our Office Manager for a cheaper yet better tasting coffee. :)

The rain is not as bad anymore... And hopefully tomorrow's weather is going to be much better. While composing this blog ,im actually up to taking these intriguing personality quizzes as well. Just for today, i'll enjoy this "self-realization" mode . You see, i've been receiving this kinds of emails from friends the past weeks. But I used to ignore them , forward them to friends or delete them! ( sorry friends! if you were one of those who sent me this kind of emails )I wasn't really patient enough to go through the process and besides, I was quite busy the past weeks. Ok! im kinda eating my word now because somehow, I realized it could be fun !:) especially on a rainy day when you could have been home... sleeping...

Im going now! oh! not going home this time... I gotta go attend this meeting with a Korean Guy... Oohh, im back to ...repeating my sentences twice ,thrice or more for us to understand each other better. Hmmm, like my first ever out of the country trip in Korea early June... which I will be posting soon btw... byee :)

No comments: