Wednesday, July 19, 2006

the one that got away

Meeting someone unexpectedly in an unexpected time ... I woke up this morning feeling really weird why I had to dream about him ... again. I said again because it didnt happen only once but I dreamt about him ... about us... for a couple of times the past months..the past years... sigh
Mar!my bestfriend, im sure you will laugh out loud once you read this blog!!! :p but oh yeah I still cant help but giggle everytime I reminisce about that looong "October" event in my life. Long enough for me to say that yes, it was indeed a memory. I was at peace at that time. No worries, no nothing!

A good memory...

back in 2003...

it was almost perfect...

but I had to let go...

maybe he was not ready...

maybe my heart wasn't either
...

I guess it wasn't really meant at all....

No comments: