Wednesday, July 12, 2006

just for today...

Its raining for how many days now. And with this kind of weather, I just want to laze in my bed and watch my collection of dvds or better yet - - get that warm hug from my hubby ...

If and only if... that would be possible... whoa! its more like I- am -just - daydreaming -now. Truth is, I am in the office working, inspite this cold weather and continuous rainshowers. I just had to take a short break from what I was doing because I wanted to "destress" myself . Yes, it helps being able to write something here. It makes me think of something else other than all the Marketing Plans & Strategies that I have to finish for the office.

So for today, I had more "free time" to manage my folders, clean up my files, and chat with good friends. I said "free time" because alas! I have no deadlines to beat this week! No seminars, no meetings, no papers to finish... I am just so happy that I can take control over my schedule this time.

I was chatting with a very good friend for about 3 hours earlier this afternoon. There was so much to talk about ... Well, it was. It was months ago when I last spoke to this person. We had our own share of stories to tell. And oh yeah, mine was really a BIG share!

Ok, just now we were allowed to go home! You see how bad the weather is! I'm going home now.... Nice... I can go home and laze in my bed and watch my dvds.... and oh, I would love to have that warm hug from my hubby.... only if im lucky enough today!!! :P





No comments: