Tuesday, July 11, 2006

where to begin...

i have been reading some blogs of other people for quite sometime now.... from close friends and acquaintances down to the blogs of people i dont even know... not because i want to peak through their lives but simply because I find their blogs interesting... yes, i do... and it has been a habit for about a couple of weeks now!!! :p

when i was younger i used to write my own stuff... in a diary of course... and now i just feel excited that once again i can start writing my thoughts... it helps a lot...nah, i am not so much of a good writer...not at all... but i am a very sentimental person... i spend time putting words into letters to express how i feel for my dear ones...

surely my blogs will be purely happy thoughts... :) none of those bad issues not worth remembering... well, that's how i want it to be... for these blogs are memories for me to keep in my heart... *wink*

No comments: