Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Breakfast at Mandarin Deli

02/24

Our Mandarin room last weekend didn't go with breakfast so husband and I had to decide whether to grab coffee somewhere else or to have the hotel breakfast buffet. We were too lazy to walk or drive to Starbucks or Pancake House but on the other hand, I didn't want to have buffet for breakfast too. Since it didn't go with our room rate, I figured it would be too costly for us already. Too much expenses for the weekend budget! hehe!:D Oh! I was thinking too hard! I almost forgot that Mandarin Deli is just there! I remembered my mama brought home some of their ensaymada for pasalubong and it was yummy especially when heated. The cheese on top when melted is very good. Perfect with coffee or cocoa hot chocolate!:)



Our Sunday breakfast: 1st row l-r is Mandarin Deli's brewed coffee (quite expensive @ $130/cup seesh!) , & ensaymada. 2nd row photo is what my husband ordered. Its named "fresh from the farm" - 2 eggs, hash brown, sweet ham, roast tomato w Parmesan . This went with about 4pcs of brown bread and 3 kinds of jam (apricot,orange & strawberry). Our damage: Php650 :)
This is me and husband enjoying our Sunday breakfast at Mandarin Deli.

Mandarin Deli
Open Daily (7am-11pm)
+63 (2) 750 8888 Ext. 2415

They have another cafe in QC:
Mandarin Oriental Café & Deli
Upper Ground Floor
Gateway Mall, Araneta Center
Sunday-Thursday (10am-11 pm)
Friday & Saturday (10am-12am)
+63 (2) 913 5505

No comments: