Sunday, February 10, 2008

TAJ OF TAGAYTAY

Late Post
01/13

My relatives from Canada came home for vacation just in time for our wedding. Our time was very limited because there were family gatherings & invitations left and right.Apart from my wedding preparations, me and fiance (now my husband) had to entertain visitors from the US who were all home for our special day.
I wanted to make their visit a memorable one but since I don't have that much time to do so, I made the most out of what I can offer them best :) I asked them to spend one night at the Cuna resthouse in Tagaytay. I felt bad I couldn't stay with them at that time because that was actually 2 days prior to my wedding date. It could've been a very great time for us to bond.

My husband & I planned to treat them for an early dinner some place in Tagaytay. While my aunts and uncles went to visit a friend in Lian, Batangas.. we went to try out this very intriguing restaurant situated at the boundary of Tagaytay & Alfonso.
This is TAJ OF TAGAYTAY. If you are coming from Tagaytay proper, you'll see it on your left before reaching Batangas exit. Oh, you'll see banners along the highway so i'm sure you won't miss it :P

The place is so perfect. It's overlooking taal lake.
An ambiance that completed our sunset dinner :)
The menu is not so complicated.Price is affordable:)

All of us tried their huge shawarma, refreshing melon shake,
and my favorite .. samosa -average,I still prefer Arya's :D

I so love the interiors of the place! Very cozy!:)


1st row(l-r): karen, jp, mico
2nd row (l-r): ate chris, me,nichole

Taj of Tagaytay
Indian. Mediterranean. Asian Fusion
Tel# +63 916 936 4219, +63 927 711 4247

No comments: