Wednesday, February 20, 2008

on v-day

Valentines this year is a lot more special. For people who know me that well, I am a person who takes every occasion seriously. I don't know. I just feel that these are "one-day "events that one must look forward to and more-be treated special. Like birthdays, christmas, new years & anniversaries, I always look forward to celebrating hearts with my boyfriend (now my husband).

Ordered two bouquets of orange roses for valentines. One for my dear mom & one for my mother in law. I still like it when women are given flowers... super loved and special ang feeling!:) I hope our moms felt that way when they got the flowers :D


Initial plan was to celebrate v-day on a weekend since Jp & I are both working on weekdays.Call it lucky but my husband was scheduled for an interview somewhere in Makati and my boss asked me to go with her in a client meeting at Makati Shang that Thursday so... we went for an unplanned v-day date that night!:)
Me and husband ate in one of our favorite resto...
FRIDAYS on a Thursday! :)Superb!!! :)
Our menu: strawberry chill, Caesar salad, onion rings and a valentines platter that Fridays offered that day- composed of grilled chops, baby back ribs , shrimps & oh yeah corn :P
Of course we had a little surprise for our little boy when we got home :) I spotted this uber cute stuff toys while waiting for hubby at g4. Got him his favorite: spongebob squarepants & patrick! I'm glad he loved it! Ginawang wrestlers hehehe :D

No comments: