Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am deeply saddened to hear about this sad news early this morning. Paulo Clemente, who hosted and sang for our wedding passed away the other night. I only learned about him on-line when I was doing my supplier-hunting for our wedding but because of his warm and happy attitude, me and my husband easily became comfortable with him the first time we met up. We right away decided to get him for our wedding :) Now, more than a month after our wedding, I can definitely say that I did made a good choice. He hosted our wedding very well and he made the details very personal. He even recorded a song requested by my husband for our First Dance ( I Will Always Love You by Taylor Dayne) which even made everything more perfect.

This photo was grabbed from Pau's blog.


Pau singing our First Dance song

The sampler cd (on the right) is a gift from Paulo and Ces of AWP. for our wedding which became part of our souvenirs. Love his songs! He even included the first dance song that he recorded & sang for me and hubby! :)

To Paulo, thanks again for being part of our new life together. You did a very good job for our wedding! You will always be remembered :)

No comments: