Tuesday, February 12, 2008

relaxing weekend


I love weekends because I get to spend quality time with my family especially with dear husband and Kyle. I treat each Saturdays & Sundays as if there is an occasion to celebrate. Call it overreacting or exaggeration but that's how I value time... extra special :) Last Saturday me and hubby went back to this very good resto in Hypermart, Fontera Verde that we tried few months ago. Life, Coffee & Tea is not too attractive if you look at the place from the outside but we love their tea fusion drinks is super saaaraaaappp!

We are in the detox and eating healthy mode last Saturday so we were on a no-rice meal for that night. I ordered Asian Chicken Salad & Jp ordered Ceasar Salad plus his favorite calamares. Our meal was perfect with LCT's famous tea au lait. I ordered the Strawberry Tea Au Lait and hubby ordered the peach tea au lait. These are very refreshing drinks. Overall, we were satisfied with what we had for dinner but not the bloated type. Just enough for our massage appointment that night.

We used last year's valentines gift last Saturday. I'm glad hubby enjoyed it as much as I did. I even heard him snore a little hahahaha! :) I know he needs it more than I do. Driving from Manila to Lipa almost everyday and working on a graveyard shift is definitely hard. I appreciate him sacrificing so much for me and more for for Kyle.

Like what I mentioned, Saturdays & Sundays are the best days of our weeks. No work, no stress.. and most of all, quality time is spent together :)

My husband handed me a gift before the night ended... SURPRISE AGAIN!!! Look at what I got??? :D My wishlist was granted really really fast! Very sweet :) Thanks sweetheart... you never fail to make my heart melt ...


No comments: