Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Late Lunch @ Bellini's


02/16/08

It was actually my third time to go to Bellini's but this is a new experience for me because I went there with really good friends and fellow foodies- not a bf. It was actually an "unplanned" destination and we were supposed to eat at Cibo in Gateway buy my friend Naomi don't feel like eating there at that time so her blogger mind was challenged :)

I so love the "feel" of this Italian restaurant. It was my first time to go on a daytime and I must say that it also does carry a cozy and romantic ambiance even without the dim lights & soft music usually played at night.



(l-r) naomi corpuz & tricia domingo are my highschool friends who I get to spend time every now and then lately :D Am loving every experience with them.. Next to my two boys, these two girls are the ones that I hope to travel and see more places with as we get older and richer!!! hehehe!:)



During our Bellini's experience, we had pizza margherita, risotto, toasted raviolli for our main course. The breadsticks for appetizer & the yummy orange cake for dessert that went with Italian coffee.



BELLINI'S ITALIAN RESTAURANT
Cubao Shoe Expo (front of the old Rustans)
+63 2 9132550

No comments: