Tuesday, February 19, 2008

post v-dinner

Last Saturday (02/16) me and my husband celebrated valentines day with cousins & in-laws. Of course, we tried to make it extra special. Last year, we hired a friend chef to prepare an aphrodisiac dinner for us and it was a very memorable experience. Since Chef Nikki is already in Boston to pursue further studies in Culinary, the wives were tasked to prepare the dinner this year.

My labor of love. Set up in Bam's garden :) I got the breadsticks from Bellini's earlier that day and the charger is from Gourdo's. All the other decors were actually borrowed from our kitchen already.


This is me & my jp enjoying our first valentines together as husband & wife :)I am definitely loving every minute of it!!! :)


Our simple but very yummy dinner :)
The wive's labor of love :) I prepared sundried tomato & basil penne pasta Nina made the famous ceasar salad , his dad's home-made recipe (super sarappp!!!).Ate Ina prepared dory fish in garlic cream sauce.And Ria grilled perfect rib-eye steaks! Yummy too!

And yeah, the husbands helped out too! My husband took charge of the bossa music to complete out intimate dinner, Bambi helped me set up the table before everyone arrived, Ponch brought wines and kuya Jovy drove ate Ina to get our desserts from Banapple ;D

This table napkin is so cute!I bought this from Gourdo's earlier that day. Wala lang, just want to share. This is so perfect for my dear husband and his sweet tooth! :)

The married couples enjoying the night! 2 down! 2more to go!:D

Another memorable experience for all of us. Happy Hearts day again!:)

more photos here.

No comments: