Wednesday, May 14, 2008

banapple

My friend Naomi is leaving for her sister's wedding in Paris this weekend so we decided to meet up and have dessert/dinner somewhere near my house. We went to Banapple, a neighborhood dessert cafe that me & my husband loves next to Gateau de Manile (White Plains QC). I love their food also but since I already ate dinner at home, I settled with two desserts for me and Tricia to share.


Banapple is located at Katipunan Ave, fronting Kopi Roti & Freska Restaurant. It's actually a house converted into a small cafe. Very cozy, it's like eating dessert in your very own kitchen.

They offer a variety of cakes such as Blueberry Cheesecake P700, Two-Nut Caramel Cheesecake P700 , Chocolate Chip Walnut P480 Banoffee Pie P480 (I love this!), Apple Caramel Crumble P500, Snicker Fudge Cheesecake P800, Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake P700, Cadbury Old Gold Oreo Cheesecake P1020, Classic Pecan Pie P800, Honey Carrot Walnut Cake P650, Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cake P650, Super Caramel Fudge Cake P700.

Other than their cakes, I love how their freshly baked cheese and mushroom pie as well & the signature banapple smoothie. My husband and I usually order this for merienda on Saturday afternoon.


Last photo with my foodies. Banapple coffee is not so good and pricey so we settled at home for brewed coffee & more catching up after.

BANAPPLE
225 Katipunan Ave. Blue Ridge Quezon City
Tel: (632) 439-2675
Open Monday to Sunday 7:30am to 11:30pm

No comments: