Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sonya's Garden


I've been to Sonya's Garden a couple of times already. I remember going there when it was still a "secret garden" full of really beautiful flowers. I've tried their massage and food already and i've tried attending a wedding too. I must say, I was a witness to how it evolved from just- a woman's garden to a commercialized tourists' destination. Personally, I like it better the first time i've tried going there. There were only few people who knows the place so it wasn't that crowded as much as it is nowadays.

We passed by Sonya's that weekend that we were in Tagaytay because my mama wanted to see the place. Nothing surprised her at all. In fact, she kept commenting why there's no flowers. Oo nga naman! Garden should have beautiful flowers :D


If there's one thing that I like about Sonya's now is their shops. More so because I love trinkets and country decors for the house. And yeah, their spanish bread is sarap but kinda expensive :P

What more can we do other than photo ops??? :D

Barangay Buck Estate, Alfonso, Cavite, Philippines

(near the vicinity of Tagaytay City, Philippines/Royal Tagytay)
+63-9175329097 or +63-9175335140
info@sonyasgarden.com

No comments: