Friday, May 23, 2008

travel

I love to travel. This is peace and serenity for me. No work,no problems, no nothing. My husband and I agreed to set aside extra budget that will serve as travel funds. When finances are better & more secured then maybe we can travel abroad also but for now, we are trying to enjoy what our country can offer. I am surprised and proud to discover wonderful places in our homeland. Yes, I work in the travel industry but I haven't been to all the tourist destinations in our country. Little by little, I am exploring her treasures and loving it more! I hope to visit places at least twice a year with my husband or family. I honestly think that we both deserve it for working so hard the whole year.

This year we both experienced Boracay the first time.We went to the island last January for our honeymoon. It was a very different & memorable experience for us. It was our first time to go to the beach together and travel on our own.




We have planned another trip sometime in July this year. We are going to an island with my husband's cousin and his fiance. We are looking forward to another exciting experience.:)



For short travels, we were able to explore more of Tagaytay with both our families last weekend and hopefully we can find time & extra cash to visit other places in Luzon. Would exciting and memorable for everyone! We can visit Ilocos (again & again! much love!), Baguio, Subic, Bicol & Quezon. One at a time of course :)

No comments: