Thursday, May 15, 2008

weekend

FAST FORWARD WEEKEND!!!

I can't wait for tomorrow. My family is spending the weekend at Tagaytay. My mama & mother in law already left this morning with my two brothers & Kyle but since husband & I still have t work today & half day Saturday, we'll just follow. I'm excited


I hope to have time to pass by Greenhills tonight after my work. I plan to get a case for my digicam at golla. I hope to find something like this later The color is very me HAPPY & surely lovin my life!

Unlike our usual Tagaytay weekend with Jp's family, I planned something productive & fun for my family & my adopted friend.

Saturday: visit Sonya's Garden
,dinner at home (my mama will prepare dinner) 8pm, we can have coffee/tea @ Starbucks One Destination or BAG of BEANS .

Sunday: breakfast at home, Sunday mass @ Calaruega or Chapel on the Hill,visit Honeybee Farm/ Gourmet Farm, lunch at home for my mama's cooking and swimming at RoyalTagaytay in the afternoon(para magamit naman ang consumables nila Jp) ...or just laze at home

We plan to leave for Manila around 4-5pm , have dinner in SLEX or early dinner at Mushroom Burger Restaurant or TAJ of TAGAYTAY.

SANA DI UMULAN! I'm excited!


1 comment:

Anna said...

ay i have the same golla cam bag! cute their stuff noh?? (my god, my comments are like a year late!!!)